Welcome to the
We are a no-nonsense, no-frills website
presenting a unique view of Torah principles in context to Judaism, Jesus
Go To TORAH RECORDINGS Listen to Dennis and Tommy
Go To ESSAYS All Kinds by Tom Wise
Go To ANTI-COMMUNISM Protect your Freedom
Go To ANTI-COMMUNISM BLOGSPOT Separate Website
Go To DENNIS’ DEN The Webmaster Speaks
Go To LETTERS TO THE EDITOR Read What Others Think
Go To CONTACT Complain or Praise
So now the truth comes out. The
When God speaks, the atheists listen. When the atheists are silenced, the people hear. But even when the people hear, they are stupid. For then they make idols. Rather than disbelieve God, they make Him into a man. What ho?
Who is God? Who are YOU? Are you the same as God? Is ANYONE the same as God? Is every person capable to create their own reality? If so, where are all the wishes granted of desperate men and women whose hearts yearn and ache for love, loved ones, power, money, and so forth? In fact, only God creates reality. There is only one reality we can know and all else is conjecture. Isn’t it interesting that those who dispose of God nevertheless look to scientific “theory” to provide answers for those things which God has already explained to our senses? There is one God, and therefore the universe works according to one perfectly mathematical plan, which has, over and over again, been proved by science. There is no multiplicity of gods working in or out of tandem. There is no chaos which magically comes together to make one uniform mechanism we call reality. There is only order, sameness, and God.
The main issues with the world today
are centered on competing interests.
Islamism, a collectivism, threatens all. At the same time, communism is arising anew,
molding thought and population. But
hedonism, against both communism and Islamism, is also sweeping through the
nations, forming new
In the present day, we are in a war between good and evil. It is not by our own power, but only by the word of the Lord shall the Earth be reconstituted back to righteousness. Then, there shall be a kingdom of heaven on earth. Today’s portion extends this same message, especially that all flesh withers and all kindnesses fade. As the Book of Ecclesiastes states, “fear God and do His commandments.”
Hezekiah has 15 extra years, being “born again” and “saved” by God, through repentance and prayer. So what does Hezekiah do? He indulges himself and gives away the secrets of the kingdom. When Isaiah informs Hezekiah that his carelessness is the destruction of Israel, Hezekiah says, “Eh! So what? I won’t be here to see it.” Sound familiar? Listen!
The sun moved backwards. How? Why? What is the proof? We find further that God saved Hezekiah, not only the king’s life but also his soul. What makes Hezekiah so special? What makes Hezekiah so ordinary? You will enjoy this extra-special and slightly-long broadcast!
Hezekiah, the good king, “won” the
Who is in control of the universe? Who should we fear? Who should we believe? Listen today and learn why God is mightier.
The people of the land ultimately
have the power to change their destinies.
If they rise up without God, they will kill everything in their path,
including each other. If they rise up
with God but without Torah, it will be likewise. Only if the people rise up with Torah, and
the expectation of equal justice under the law, and not special rights or
privileges, will the land be saved from all of its enemies, foreign and
domestic. Hear me, O Israel and
The parallels between yesterday and today are startling, more so when between today and thousands of years ago. Nothing has changed. The people would rather be told sweet words than the truth. Come listen to a rousing hour of Bible study, political commentary, and lively banter!
tells the people of
When civilization crumbled, sit will
not be in the face of opposition from man, but because man surrenders. It will not be technology, but man’s apathy
towards that technology, towards its evil use.
Drones? Good in the hands of good
men, our end in the hands of evil men, indiscriminate killing in the hands of
mediocre men. IPhones? Wonderful when controlled by the godly,
enslavement when the levers are pulled by the wicked. How do evil men gain control over good men?
Listen to today’s lesson, which begins an historical documentation from Isaiah
concerning the overthrow of
More and more we see a rendering today of the Book of Isaiah. The past, present and future converging on us at once. Evil spreading over the whole world so that there is no place to go, nowhere to hide. But God has made a way for the righteous. There is a remnant, a ransomed, a people of God. And what is their common denominator? They believe in Law. They believe in directives. They believe in morality. They understand humility towards something bigger than themselves and their desires. They know the way of coveting, the root of all evil, and they shun it. They avoid and fight against communism. They fear to murder, and they fight against Islamic radicalism which permits indiscriminate killing of aliens (infidels). Now is the time to realign with the Lord God and His eternal Law, Torah.
Time to wake up! Open your eyes! The presidents of the world flout the law of God, the law of nature, and the law of the land. You are witnesses to it. It is up to you. The only solution is a return to Torah.
Why is communism in the Bible? Is it because collectivism a good system, benefiting the greater good economically and socially? In a word, hardly! Listen in today, on a winding pathway of truth and knowledge that will bring you into light, hopefully for good!
Demons. Satyrs and succubi. What are the connections between the unclean birds of the air, the beasts of desolation, the end of times, and demonic forces? How can a world ravaged by sin make a comeback? Only through God. Otherwise, a lazy and weak nation shall appoint a cruel lord over them. In the name of safety we shall permit the point of the government sword to direct us. Only Torah, the Law, is the answer.
PREVIOUS RECORDINGS have been moved HERE.
University of Truth News
*** Please visit our new and growing website (over 400 members):
first book, THE MARK, is online
Welcome to the University of Truth. Here you will learn Truth. Not organized religion, not unsubstantiated doctrine, but unfiltered Truth as our Creator has given us. There is indeed Truth and it is easy to see if only you look. If you have ears to hear and eyes to see, we will teach you.
First, when we say "The Truth" we do not mean facts per se. Facts are necessary to prove certain things, but The Truth is well-known, and distinguishable from lies. The Truth is indeed based on facts, but for us The Truth is not a compilation of data and evidence which excludes every unseen thing. Indeed, the unseen must be regarded as The Truth (if not fact) as deliberately as that which is seen. Second, we do not say The Truth is a point of view. Truth must be universal and must apply to every person, regardless of gender, color, culture, religion, or intelligence level. The Truth is not an opinion, even if it includes certain leaps which must be considered. Third, The Truth is not a one-liner, and it isn't a one-dimensional thought, but it encompasses everything we know about science, religion, instinct, and the human experience.
This is The Truth we hope to bring to you.
away people will have the wrong idea of our core and goals; and this is because
the doctrines of the world are well-known, and to categorize and pigeonhole The
Truth with such fritter is the easiest way to dismiss the unknown. You see, we
are explorers into uncharted territory. We are not connected to a particular
doctrine, or any related thing of which we are aware. In fact, we are not
really believers in “religion” at all. We are essentially pioneers and
scientists into the world of Tanakh/New Testament
Our faith is in one God, the Creator of the universe (which we can prove), and our light is in Torah. We see Jesus as something peculiarly different than other traditionalists. Contrary to Constantinian Christianity, we do not view Jesus as God, for there is only One God. Contrary to Judaism, we do not view Jesus as a traitor or a myth. To us, it seems that just about everyone has missed the boat.
Jesus Christ was extraordinary, and not altogether for miracles, or any doctrine that has been placed upon him, but for prophecy, lawfulness, courage, honor, and charisma. We believe He was resurrected, but not for the reasons you may think. We subscribe not to a dogma of salvation per se, but of repentance which is Christ's only message. Who will argue that repentance (teshuva) is necessary? Who will argue that lawfulness is necessary? What human being will argue against that we should treat each other as we would want to be treated?
will be flatly stated, by some doctrinists, that
Christ was a lawbreaker, or a heretic, or one who leads to idolatry.
These are not only incorrect assumptions, but are easily refuted by the words
of Gospel, and even underlying foundations of Talmud.
We believe that the Jews are a chosen people, with a singular relationship to God, which has never been lost or rescinded. Christianity in no way replaces Judaism, but Christ adds to the understanding of The Truth.
Concerning some specific things which we believe:
1. To be human means being animal, human, or some mixture of the two, a level of savagery. No human is or ever has been purely animal or purely human.
2. Free Will, the ability to reason and choose with long-range goals or goals beyond mere survival, is given only to human beings. This is both our gift and our curse.
3. There is a true, inflexible, and non-relative human morality. It includes the Golden Rule, and the concepts of dignity, honor, and compassion. This is easily proven.
4. Free Will is always present in a human, regardless of age or culture. It resides within, unlocked naturally by parental education and experience.
5. The Truth requires that human beings keep their behavior in some type of cage, as a way to guide, monitor, and preserve the humanity of humans.
6. Although every religion (Christian, Islam, Judaic, Buddhist, Hindu, Taoist, etc) reveals some type of cage, the Torah is the most excellent and moral of all cages. This is easily proven.
7. God exists and has formed this universe. Mankind is a special creation of God. God predates all things and is present in our daily lives. All of these things are easily proven by mathematics and science.
8. Man was not created to be just another animal. Man has a singular purpose, and reason for being. While God's ultimate purpose is not fully known, the mere fact of human existence is contrary to evolutionary themes. Man is by nature anti-evolutionary though profoundly progress-oriented.
9. God has endowed humans with inalienable rights, the greatest of which is the knowledge of good and evil (yin and yang, happiness and unhappiness). Other animals may feel such things, but only man can reflect on these emotions. This knowledge may cause more or less savagery, which either dilutes or enhances true morality.
10. The Torah provides for the ways of true morality and righteousness. Jesus Christ provides an extension of this which is unique. Jesus Christ's veracity is easily proven. His right to extrapolate on Torah Law, question Temple authority, and create alternative yet lawful lifestyles is rooted in the Tanakh itself, and is blessed by the prophets of old. His message is not new, but Christ's influence is new, affecting the entire world, historically and culturally, as no other.
11. Jesus Christ is not God, but is the greatest representative ever sent, literally God's Son (easily proven by Christ's own words).
12. God has multiple characteristics (easily shown in Torah, and proven in science), but "trinity" is not the proper term for this. God is not limited to three facets, but may have 4, or 100 facets. Why not infinity?
13. There is only one Savior and He is God (easily proven by Christ's own words). Christ's message is not of himself but of repentance, his only message.
14. Repentance follows trespass. Trespass is disobedience to limits. Limits must always be literal and not conjecture. The Torah is the only Law of God. All repentance therefore concerns trespasses against Torah commandments. Christ upholds this. All of these things are easily proven through Torah and Christ's own words.
15. Salvation is evident through Torah. Christian doctrine has not been truthful about this. Jesus Christ cannot pay for your sins, but only your repentance pays for your sins. Christ's sacrifice is a symbol for this and many other things. We do not believe that anyone is punished for not accepting "the name of Christ." We are punished for our personal and individual sins, and we are rewarded for our personal and individual obedience and repentance. But we believe Christ, of all persons, is able to bring someone to that point. All of these things are easily proven.
16. Christ was right. Christianity as we know it is wrong. You are not born a sinner, but a savage. You do not have original sin, but an animal nature side by side with a human nature. You cannot say a simple prayer and obtain eternal salvation- your prayer must be the start of a new you. God does not notice your denomination or religion, but your sincerity, diligence, faith, and obedience.
17. God does not excuse intentional savagery, even if he excuses (with repentance) unintentional savagery (purely animal behavior at various times, crimes of passion, accidental trespasses, and incidental circumstances).
18. Payment is made here and hereafter. Here, through repentance. Christ can help you, guide you, even mentor you, but cannot substitute for you. You alone must make restitution with God and other human beings. In the hereafter, the literal "hell" is reserved for only the worst- otherwise, we must say that God is not just.
19. There are way-stations in the hereafter. "Purgatory" (in whatever form) is God's justice. This follows well-known and hidden concepts in all religions, including Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and others.
20. Resurrection is true, well-known in Judaic Zohar (qaballah), Christian doctrine, Koran, and in all the Eastern religions.
21. There is a future for man beyond this world and time. The final resurrection (whether one only or multiple) will follow an extinction of this universe. There will be a paradise (a new Jerusalem) where suffering and pain ends, where free will has no consequences, and where the laws of nature are not destructive.
As the University of Truth moves forward, we will expand upon and prove every of these things to the best of our ability, and with the most honest of intentions.
Who are we?
1. We are not humanists, atheists, agnostics, pagans, or satanists because we love God. However, we do love the mind and heart of many humanist viewpoints towards man's inhumanity to his fellow man (even if we disagree mostly with their political strategies).
2. We are not all Jews, but we love the Torah as God's only Law, so that we are Jews in spirit.
3. We are not
Christians per se because we do not embrace many of the doctrines which
identify a Christian one to another. Christianity has at the same time
accepted and rejected the Torah, causing conflict with the human nature of many
of its followers. Christ would not approve such doctrine. We love
God has often spoken through prophets, judges, and kings. To say that Christ is not equal or greater than some (or all) of these is simply prejudicial. If the Jews accepted Christ (not as Saviour or Messiah, but for what He really is), the Christian religion would either crumble, or else they would persecute the Jews to no end for accepting this part of The Truth. But history, rabbinic judgment, and peer pressure preclude the Truth from ever being discerned by but a small handful of radical "biblical astronauts", such as ourselves.
4. We are not Islam, and we reject Islamic doctrine, but we love the passion of Islam, and wish it were used for humanity and not savagery.
5. We are not Buddhists, but we love their peace.
6. We are not Hindu, and reject their caste system, but we love their eye on the prize.
7. We do not claim to be a new religion, and we are not a synthesis of religions. We are not new age, or ecumenical, or universalistic. We believe that every human being knows The Truth, but that doctrines have carried humanity far from it.
We follow The Truth. We follow the Torah. We follow Christ. We follow humanity over savagery. Religion has a bad habit of making The Truth fit to doctrine instead of vice versa.
We question all doctrine, and reject it when it chafes against The Truth. We question doctrine, whether Jewish, Christian, Islamic, or any other. We argue points of Law, and question at times the validity of the Sages. We scoff at tenets which are blown apart by reading Torah or Christ.
The first doctrine which we explode is that Christ and the Torah are at odds with each other. This is incorrect in its assumption, and wrong in its implementation. One has only to read Christ's words to see that he never, NEVER, disagrees with Torah. His yoke is "lighter" means that he doesn't lay extra burdens- but the burden of Torah is still there. Christ never ate unapproved food, led his followers away from God or Torah, nor did any other thing of which He is continually accused. This does not make Christ a perfect sacrifice, but a perfect example. He is not "just a man." Nor a myth, else why try to continually crucify a myth? Jews do not give Christ enough credit, and Christians give Christ too much credit. One has only to read Matthew 23:3 to show the former, and Matthew 5:19 (in or out of context) to prove the latter.
things we will show at length soon enough, but for now we wish only to set a
pace. We do not live in any doctrine that you've ever heard before.
We understand that Christianity paints you a very different picture of Jesus Christ, and that's too bad.
how is it that we have The Truth, but none others do? We will only answer, how
should we know why we were chosen to know these things? Meanwhile, as we
progress in our spirituality, Christians and Jews alike will cluck at our ways,
astounded that we should believe in Christ as we do.
Others who have only a passing interest in such things may find the introduction of Law and Christ as tiresome, but then we must ask: are you truly seeking Truth, or only your own desires?
The Truth must be found where it resides.
All contents of this website are Copyright ©